Here’s an excerpt from an article I wrote over at the Huffington Post:
So you work in a cube next to someone of a different generation and they do something that makes no sense to you. Maybe they…
- Wear ear buds all day and can’t hear anything anyone says so they don’t know what’s going on.
- Talk over their cube all the time so you have to wear ear buds to concentrate.
- Don’t make eye contact because they are looking at their phone while talking to you.
- Don’t know how to use the collaboration software and try to send everything by email.
- Come in ten minutes late carrying a Starbucks.